2012 Countdown – The DaVinci Code Was Just a Movie.
In case you haven’t seen the movie or read the novel, The DaVinci Code, the story is basically how for nearly two thousand years The Catholic Church has hidden the truth about the true nature of Jesus Christ. Yet certain great men and women, including Leonardo DaVinci, have preserved the secret through using certain symbols.
Heavy stuff, yet embedded in the form of a suspenseful thriller story
that keeps you on the edge of your seat.
And it’s convincing because so much of it is based on historical fact.
The author did a lot of research which backs him up.
Yet . . . I’m here to tell you, there’s an even greater story going
on all around you — right now.
It’s not hidden in the paintings of Leonardo DaVinci – it’s openly recorded by indigenous peoples around the world and by all major religions, including Christianity (though the date is not in the Bible).
Of course, I’m talking about the world changes of 2012.
I’m not an art historian as Robert Langdon is, but I’ve done my
background research. In one form or another, December 21, 2012 is predicted by:
* The Mayans
* The Aztecs
* The Incas
* The Hopis
* Christianity (2nd coming of Christ)
* The I-Ching calendar
* The Celts
* The Web Bot Oracle
* Judaism (ancient scriptures refer to the “end of days.” the
coming of the Messiah bringing the Messianic Ages of universal peace)
* Hinduism (the end of the current dark Kali Yuga age)
* Buddhism (the coming of the next Buddha, Maitreya)
* Islam (return of the Madhi to defeat Masih ad-Dajjal — the
“Imposter Messiah” — bringing in a golden age of peace on earth
before the Final Judgment)
* Maoris (Say that as the veils dissolve there will be a merging
of the physical & spiritual worlds)
* Zulu (Believe that the whole world will be turned upside down)
* Dogon (Say that the spaceship of the visitors, the Nommo, will return
in the form of a blue star)
* Pueblo (Acknowledges 2012′ll be the emergence into the Fifth World)
* Cherokee (Their ancient calendar also ends exactly at 2012)
* Tibetan (Kalachakra teachings are prophesies left by Buddha
predicting coming of the Golden Age.)
* Egypt (According to the Great Pyramid (stone calendar), present time
cycle ends in year 2012 AD)
* Scientists (by describing the effects of climate change, pollution
and other environmental destruction)
* Communists (the anti-religion religion) — because they believe the workers will eventually overthrow capitalists. The words of The Internationale connote an apocalypse (“Tis the final conflict, let each stand in his place, The international working class shall be the human race”) The last line doesn’t leave any room for even the existence of capitalists.
It’s obvious that human beings of all times and places have expected
an end to the world as we currently know it, even though this was not possible through human means until the spread of nuclear
weapons following World War II.
You have to wonder why that is.
It can’t be genetic — because beliefs cannot be recorded or
transmitted by DNA. Beliefs are not instincts, like a baby’s fear of falling.
So if a belief in a final destruction followed by the world’s rebirth
is not an intrinsic part of our bodies — why is it present in almost
every human culture of the past thousands of years?
Yet most people choose to ignore what will happen in 2012, going about their daily business as though life as we know it will never
change — when the truth is, life as we know it has never STOPPED changing.
And those changes are speeding up, as foretold in the book FUTURE SHOCK by Alvin Toffler in 1970, a year which already feels like a million years ago.
Can everybody be wrong? Will the world just continue on? Will
December 21, 2012 be just another day of the Earth spinning on its axis as it revolves around the sun?
If your mind was that hopelessly closed, you would not have found
the 2012: The Official Countdown website.
For more information, visit the official 2012: The Official Countdown
P.S. When all cultures and religions — even Communists — acknowledge that someday the current life will know will pass away… and many predict the exact date as December 21, 2012 . . . you just can’t ignore the massive amounts of evidence.
Even if you don’t believe, you owe it to yourself to understand why
myself and millions of other people around the world believe that the
forces of Good and Evil are massing . . . and fighting for the control of this world.
It’s okay to be a skeptic . . . it’s not okay to keep your mind closed against all facts, evidence and logic.
Find out what you’re dismissing out of hand –